Yarn Swift Umbrella with Case
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the Yarn Swift Umbrella with Case by cuteDIY at Designers Artists. MPN: 43219-6985. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ✿ 100% Money back for any unsatisfaction. ✿ If want no more snarling up yarn when wind balls off of hanks and skeins, you can use your
✿ 100% Money back for any unsatisfaction.
✿ If want no more snarling up yarn when wind balls off of hanks and skeins, you can use your non-winding hand to guide the yarn coming off the swift, and observe a speed limit to avoid over yarn hanging up on the hooks.
Features & Highlights
- ✿ WHY CHOOSE this yarn swifter - metal parts are thicker, sturdier than green ones. Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 17". The storage case is 17.5" x 2" x 2" (prevents it damaging by delivery and keeps it clean)
- ✿ WHAT'S THE ADVANTAGE - can be set up either horizontally or vertically! Better shaped, much lighter than the Wood Swift. Can be kept mounted on a table easily along with yarn ball winder.
- ✿ The table clamp or clip is 1.75" (use it on a table thinner than 1.75"/4.5cm), which holds the swift in place and spins freely as you wind skeins. The clamp doesn't love rounded edged table. It stays put fine, but not quite as strongly anchored as on an angular-edged table. Note the clamp will leave marks on a wood table. Cover with something protective.
- ✿ The metal construction means this knitting yarn swift folds up more compact than the wood ones. It's very light and easy to work with. The end is designed so you can put the swift at any angle you want. Once you figure out how to use the clamp it's easy to set up either horizontally or vertically. The size is easy to adjust and it runs smoothly. If you have limited table space, you can use this hanging off the table, without it getting in the way.
- ✿ The yarn swift tabletop is a workhorse. We have used the yarn swifts with different yarn weights from lace to Aran, and wound scads of skeins of everything from crochet cotton size 10 to a heavy worsted, and it's worked for all. It can rock a little when using the top handle, but nothing to make you discard it. You can use it to unravel sweaters from thrift shops to reuse the yarn (cashmere, wool, alpaca). We unravel the sweater directly to the swift, creating 60" hanks.
|Item Size:||2.2 x 17.52 x 17.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.17 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by cuteDIY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Ashland Bay
mpn: 982009, ean: 0659424986362,
Cheviot Wool top in a beautiful natural white color. Helical crimp - 3 dimensional structures that gives the wool resilience and bounce. The micron count is between 27-33 and this fiber has a 4-5 inch staple length. The wool top is open without being...
mpn: LXD003, ean: 0605621191214,
More gears make this ball winder more efficient which make it 4-5 times faster than most regular ball winder in the market! Cast iron base and all metal gears make it long lasting . This high quality winder is built to withstand heavy use. Compare wi...
By V.I. Reed & Cane, Inc.
mpn: BC6, ean: 0635131670985,
For chairs, one bunch will weave about an 18" seat. Use either New England Porchweave or Finger Lakes Fanweave for chair weaving with Binder cane. 500 feet in a coil. V.I. Reed & Cane, Inc. is in its 35th year and 2nd generation as a veteran-owned fa...
By Happy Classy
mpn: DS11"Symphony, ean: 0720570971080,
The spindle is 11" long, rounded on both tips, has a 3" whorl, and weighs 3.1 ounces. Great for beginners and advance users. Clear Smooth Finish. Use a 0.4 oz to 0.9 oz spindle to spin a fine lace to fingering weight yarn. Use a 0.9 oz to 1.6 oz spin...
By Lark Books
mpn: LB-01378, ean: 9781454701378, isbn: 1454701374,
With 500 designs that range from classic patterns to originals you'll find nowhere else, this book is considered a benchmark needlework reference! This stitchwork classic features 500 designs ranging from traditional patterns to original motifs—and...
mpn: OT-000061, ean: 0520759661043,
The most popular bands in europe at moment, Step by step instrution included.. 22 colour x 100pcs/colour. 12 x Loom bands Charms (random style).. with a Convenient Carrying Case. 6 x Loom Tool (random color) ,50 x S-clip (10pcs/bag x 5 bags).. ...