ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art and More (6 x 1g Samples, Sample Pack)
ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art and More (6 x 1g Samples, Sample Pack) by Unknown at Designers Artists. MPN: 687928344258. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art
Features & Highlights
- PACKAGING: 1g -> Clear Jars w/Clear Lids - 5 gram, Screw-on. 2g -> Clear Plastic Round Wide-Mouth Jars Bulk Pack - 1⁄4 oz, White Cap. 5g & 10g -> Clear Plastic Round Wide-Mouth Jars - 1 oz, White Cap. VERY IMPORTANT -> ALL INTERNATIONAL (Outside the United States of America) ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IN Reclosable Bags! NO CONTAINERS WILL BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONAL!!!
- COLORS INCLUDED: VIOLET TO BLUE, VIOLET TO PINK, RED TO YELLOW, COFFEE TO GREEN, GREEN TO YELLOW, BLUE TO GREEN. TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED - This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent (colored below the temperature, transparent above)
- VERSATILE - This heat-sensitive pigment is perfect for a wide range of arts and crafts and mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resins. Make your own heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, or whatever you can imagine. NON-TOXIC - This powder is safe for skin contact and uses no harsh chemicals (but not intended for consumption). Great for making color-changing slime, play dough, Sugru, Polymorph, and nail polish.
- HIGH QUALITY - This powder is ultra fine with vibrant colors. OTHER AVAILABLE COLORS: SKY-BLUE, TURQUOISE BLUE, GOLDEN-YELLOW, DARK-GREEN, GRASS-GREEN, Sapphire Blue, Orange Red, Peacock Green, Red, Deep Blue, Black, Rose Red, Bright Red, Peach, Violet.
- EASY TO USE - Simply add pigment to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing generates heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
|Manufacturer:||JE T'AIME PRODUCTS LLC|
|Publisher:||JE T'AIME PRODUCTS LLC|
|Studio:||JE T'AIME PRODUCTS LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|