ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art and More (6 x 1g Samples, Sample Pack)
ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art and More (6 x 1g Samples, Sample Pack) by Unknown at Designers Artists. MPN: 687928344258. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art
ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art and More... VERY IMPORTANT -> ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IN Reclosable Bags! NO CONTAINERS WILL BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONAL!!!
Features & Highlights
- PACKAGING: 1g -> Clear Jars w/Clear Lids - 5 gram, Screw-on. 2g -> Clear Plastic Round Wide-Mouth Jars Bulk Pack - 1⁄4 oz, White Cap. 5g & 10g -> Clear Plastic Round Wide-Mouth Jars - 1 oz, White Cap. VERY IMPORTANT -> ALL INTERNATIONAL (Outside the United States of America) ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IN Reclosable Bags! NO CONTAINERS WILL BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONAL!!!
- COLORS INCLUDED: VIOLET TO BLUE, VIOLET TO PINK, RED TO YELLOW, COFFEE TO GREEN, GREEN TO YELLOW, BLUE TO GREEN. TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED - This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent (colored below the temperature, transparent above)
- VERSATILE - This heat-sensitive pigment is perfect for a wide range of arts and crafts and mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resins. Make your own heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, or whatever you can imagine. NON-TOXIC - This powder is safe for skin contact and uses no harsh chemicals (but not intended for consumption). Great for making color-changing slime, play dough, Sugru, Polymorph, and nail polish.
- HIGH QUALITY - This powder is ultra fine with vibrant colors. OTHER AVAILABLE COLORS: SKY-BLUE, TURQUOISE BLUE, GOLDEN-YELLOW, DARK-GREEN, GRASS-GREEN, Sapphire Blue, Orange Red, Peacock Green, Red, Deep Blue, Black, Rose Red, Bright Red, Peach, Violet.
- EASY TO USE - Simply add pigment to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing generates heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
|Manufacturer:||JE T'AIME PRODUCTS LLC|
|Publisher:||JE T'AIME PRODUCTS LLC|
|Studio:||JE T'AIME PRODUCTS LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Unknown, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43237-38306, ean: 0725732001131,
Function: Luminous powder can be applied to arts, crafts and DIY projects, including resin / epoxy, painting, murals, wax, jewelry production; display night objects, clocks, telephone keys, buttons, field instruments or indicators, radios, cameras, c...
By California Containers
mpn: 01, ean: 0650966926618,
This thermochromatic pigment is a fine powder that can be added to a variety of base materials to form color-changing paints. The pigment reacts to temperature. When it is less than 88⁰F, the pigment is colored. When the temperature increases above...
By UNICONE ART
mpn: CU10OZ, ean: 0634543430453,
The pack of 50 is just the right amount to get your art projects started. The perfect size cup - a full 10 oz. size, for all of your creative needs. Mixing small batches of resin, paint, stain and epoxy from 1 to 8 ounces has never been smoother. Ea...
By Art 'N Glow
mpn: ANG-VP60-GP, ean: 0718913262049,
Glow In The Dark Pigment Powder Variety Pack by Art 'N Glow Includes neutral Aqua, Green, Sky Blue, Dark Blue, and the premium color White plus a FREE charging light!Artists and creators from all over the world use our glow paints and powders for t...
mpn: YZ, ean: 0663274939287,
Package Contents : 12 Colors: Pink,Yellow-Green,Yellow,Blue, Sky-Blue,Orange,Green,Blue Green,Red,Orange Red,Purple Red,Purple,0.53oz(15g) Each. Application Scopes : Screen Printing Ink, Brush - Roller - Spraying Paint Indoors,Dips Plastic Coating,I...
By Art 'N Glow
mpn: ANG-20G-TP, ean: 0718913263213,
Thermochromic Pigment Powder by Art 'N Glow Artists and creators from all over the world use our paints and powders for their projects. Usable in any transparent medium, our customers have created resin castings, heat activated canvas paintings, ma...
Acrylic Paint Set By Color Technik, Artist Quality, LARGE SET - 18x59ml (2-Ounce) Bottles, Best Colors For Painting Canvas, Wood, Clay, Fabric, Nail Art & Ceramic, Rich Pigments, Heavy Body, GIFT BOX
By Color Technik
mpn: A1859, ean: 0634211904231,
★ ACRYLIC PAINT SET - 18 X 59ml ARTIST QUALITY ACRYLICS BY COLOR TECHNIK ★ Richly Pigmented Paint ★ COLORS INCLUDED ★ TITANIUM WHITE ★ LEMON YELLOW ★ MID YELLOW ★ YELLOW OCHRE ★ SCARLET ★ VERMILION ★ ORANGE YELLOW ★ CRIMSON ★ ...
By Art 'N Glow
mpn: FBA_ANG-30G-GP, ean: 0718913262513,
Glow In The Dark Pigment Powder by Art 'N Glow Artists and creators from all over the world use our glow paints and powders for their projects. Usable in any transparent medium, our customers have created resin castings, glow in the dark canvas pai...
By Maks Guzz Craft
mpn: 4336953433, ean: 0651973819795,
8 Colors X 0.5 ounce each: Orange-Yellow, Blue, Yellow, Orange-Red, Purple-Red, Pink, Red, Purple Where to use: Transparent Mediums: Clear varnish, Colorless Clear Coating, Color less mediums: Ink Category, Transparent Nail Polish, Transparent Pa...
By Castle Art Supplies
mpn: CASOP24, ean: 0712038598618,
Look no further - you've found the perfect set of artist quality oil paints! Our artists have been busy testing, selecting and perfecting our brand new set of professional quality oil paints, and they have done an incredible job. Here's our checklist...