Soap dye - Mica powder - Pigment powder for bath bomb - Soap making colorant - 24 coloring - Resin dye, Eye shadow, Blush, Nail art, Resin jewelry, Artist, Craft projects
Soap dye - Mica powder - Pigment powder for bath bomb - Soap making colorant - 24 coloring - Resin dye, Eye shadow, Blush, Nail art, Resin jewelry, Artist, Craft projects by AOND at Designers Artists. MPN: 43216-122951. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mica Powder Pigments are widely used for producing of unique colorful soap. and this mica powder use as bath bomb dye is a great choice. Mica Powder
Mica Powder Pigments are widely used for producing of unique colorful soap. and this mica powder use as bath bomb dye is a great choice. Mica Powder create effect of depth, shine and shimmer of various shades. Mica Powder Pigments are as easy to use as any other pigment.Pigments do not migrate. They are referred to fast dyes. They keep sharp contours for a long time, Mica Powder Pigments using is very thrifty and non-toxic. It is not absorbed by skin and leaves no traces. It keeps its brightness for a long time and doesn't fade. It is a perfect choice both for beginners and experts in soap boiling.
1）Before melting the base, cut it into small cubes (1-2 cm), so it will melt faster. If you are melting the base in a microwave oven, use a special heat-resistant dish, glass or plastic cups, 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of base melts in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Using water bath, the base melts at 158-176 °F.
2）Add Mica Powder Pigments at the rate of 0.002 - 0.007 ounce per 3.5 ounce (100 grams) of soap base, depending on how saturated color you want to get. When you add Powder Pigments to melted soap base, stir thoroughly the mass in order to avoid lumps. For more convenience, it's also possible to add small amount of glycerin or spirits to Mica Powder Pigments and then add this mixture to liquid base. Then pour the soap into the mold, sprinkling it with alcohol, and repeat this procedure afterwards, as the foundation was poured, this must be done to remove small bubbles and foam.
3）Alcohol is also used when making multi-layer soap. You need to sprinkle the frozen layer before pouring the next one - the layers are better attached to each other and do not break down during the use. 3.5 lbs (1588 grams) of the base freezes in the mold on average in 5 hours.
Features & Highlights
- What You Get: 24 packs - 5g(0.18ounce)per color. Total weight is 120g(4.3ounce). 24 Packs Color: Copper, Brown, Violet, Blackish Green, Shiny Blue, Rose Red, Purplish Red, Claret, Bronze, Orange, Coffee, Golden Orchid, Peach Red, Big Red, Green, Silver Gray, Pink, Light Green, Yellow, Silvery White, Rose Gold, Magic Gold, Blue, Golden.
- Easy to Use: Newbie or pro, working with our colorants for soap making is a total breeze. This powder dyes that melt fast and attached to the soap material, and easy to create the perfect product. It can be used for a wide variety handmade cosmetic. Use for Eye shadow, Blush, Nail Art and other Craft Projects.
- Purity: These long-lasting pure quality dyes are 0.18ounce Each Color (5g per color).
- Safety: We offer high quality solid dyes. These dyes are cruelty and vegan free. They are non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant free, stain free and gentle and safe to your skin.
- We Also Offer: 100% money back guarantee! Long term friendly customer service.
|Package Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.98 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|