Resin Dye Mica Powder Pigments - 16 Color Complete Mixing Kit for DIY Soap, Candles, Resin Art, Polymer Clay, Nail Art, Eye-Shadow, Bath Bombs Boxed Set with Spoons Cups and Wooden Mixing Sticks
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Resin Dye Mica Powder Pigments - 16 Color Complete Mixing Kit for DIY Soap, Candles, Resin Art, Polymer Clay, Nail Art, Eye-Shadow, Bath Bombs Boxed Set with Spoons Cups and Wooden Mixing Sticks by Paisley Skies Craft Co at Designers Artists. MPN: 001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mica Powder Complete Mixing Set We heard you! Based off of your past feedback we've improved our mica powder set. Higher quality mica powder,
We heard you! Based off of your past feedback we've improved our mica powder set.
Higher quality mica powder, and more of it per color, now 3 grams of each color!
We moved to bags instead of small jars, making our set easier to work with.
Our old set was in a thin bag, we replaced that with a sturdy box to keep everything safe.
There are so many ways to mix mica into your resin art. Here are a few:
Paint the Mold: Put some mica into the mold, resin piece to be translucent while adding color exactly where it's needed.
Mix into Resin: There are 2 widely accepted methods here.
1. Use the mice scoop (or the small spoon for bigger projects) and put the desired amount of mica powder into one of the small cups - a little goes a long way. Next use the pipette to add a few drops of alcohol to the mica. Stir until all of the mica powder has dissolved.
2. Once your part A and part B is fully mixed add mica powder until you get the desired color.
We recommend mixing 5 mls of Polysorbate 80 for every 1 tsp of mica powder. This will help you mix your color well as well as help protect your bathtub from staining.
Use the larger spoon to scoop the mica out of the bag, use the pipette to get your polysorbate 80. You can mix them together in a small cup, then add the mixture to your wet ingredients.
Test your mix beforehand. Different mica behave differently with different soap bases and my morph or fade. Mix 1 tablespoon of mica with 1 tablespoon of oil (like sweet almond or avocado). Add and mix the oil/mica dye to your base soap until the desired color is reached.
Features & Highlights
- ADD BRILLIANT COLOR TO YOUR CREATION - This mica powder mixing kit comes with 16 awesome colors that will help you express yourself in your art and your gift to loved ones.
- OUR SPILL PROOF APPROACH - We've triple bagged our mica powder to ensure you get a clean and usable set. Each individual color is double bagged in resealable bags, then all 16 colors are put into a third resealable bag.
- COMPLETE MIXING KIT - Whether you're a resin artist, work with polymer clay, make soap or candles, or use mica in some other spectacular way, this kit has everything you need to mix mica powder into your art. A large spoon if you project requires more mica, a micro scoop for a little less mica, a pipette for adding any needed mixing medium, 5 cups, and 5 wooden mixing sticks. All of it packed into a sturdy box for safe keeping.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are an American small business lead by a Husband and Wife team. Our business is centered around great customer service and customer experience. If you're not 100% satisfied, please reach out to us so that we can make it up to you.
|Manufacturer:||Paisley Skies Craft Co|
|Brand:||Paisley Skies Craft Co|
|Publisher:||Paisley Skies Craft Co|
|Studio:||Paisley Skies Craft Co|
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.29 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|