Natural Rosewood Yarn Bowl with Cut Spiral Yarn Guide
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Natural Rosewood Yarn Bowl with Cut Spiral Yarn Guide by KnitPicks at Designers Artists. MPN: 83220. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Place your yarn in this lovely rosewood bowl and keep it from running away. A spiral cutout holds your working yarn securely, and the spherical shape
This is a tapered bowl with an opening diameter of 5 inches and a middle bowl diameter of 6 inches.
Please note: as a natural product, appearance will vary from item to item.
Features & Highlights
- Holds balls and cakes of yarn while you craft to keep it clean and secure, with practical, easy in-and-out spiral cut out to hold working yarn and provide perfect tension; extra thick base keeps bowl steady and in place. Or use as decorative way to store your yarn, small tools, and notions.
- Easily accommodates 100g (3.5 oz) wound cake of bulky weight yarn.
- Dark and even texture of natural Indian rosewood has a deep and lovely hue with a rich woodgrain, so there's no need to sacrifice beauty for practicality.
- Made from natural products, appearance may vary.
- Overall dimensions: 6" (15 cm) wide x 3.5" (9 cm) high, 5" (13 cm) diameter tapered opening keeps yarn securely in bowl, 12 oz in weight. Fits in a tote bag for portable yarn guidance on the go.
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.22 x 4.41 x 4.41 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|