Buy your mexican milagros now! "Milagros" is the Spanish word for "miracles." Milagros are small metal charms that come in a wide variety of shapes. Traditionally, these charms were used in Latin America and some European countries as religious petitions to saints and deities, somewhat like votive candles at a church altar. People pin individual milagros to the fabric draped over the statue of a saint or sometimes set them out in a shrine. These wonderful sculptures are handmade by Mexico's Finest Artisans
Features & Highlights
- Milagros are small metal charms that come in a wide variety of shapes
- Set of 6 Different Tin Painted Sacred Heart Ornaments. Size: 2.5" X 2.5"
- Great as wall decoration, bookmarks, they have the perfect size!
- Hand-painted by Mexican artisans.
- Each item is hand-painted individually, small differences in color from the picture shown are expected
|Manufacturer:||Casa Fiesta Designs|
|Brand:||Casa Fiesta Designs|
|Publisher:||Casa Fiesta Designs|
|Studio:||Casa Fiesta Designs|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Casa Fiesta Designs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.