Mica Powder for Bath Bombs [0.18 oz 24 Bags], Cosmetic Grade Soap Making Colorant Pigments for Candle Making, Blush, Eye Shadow, Craft Projects, Nail Art, Resin Jewelry, Blush, Craft Projects
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Mica Powder for Bath Bombs [0.18 oz 24 Bags], Cosmetic Grade Soap Making Colorant Pigments for Candle Making, Blush, Eye Shadow, Craft Projects, Nail Art, Resin Jewelry, Blush, Craft Projects by Yilador at Designers Artists. MPN: YL04141715. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mica powders are obtained from pure natural minerals and ores. The light-reflecting particles within create beautiful shiny natural sparkly colours.
Recommended use rate in cold and hot process soap is 1 tsp. per pound of oils. For melt and pour, the recommended use rate is .5 tsp. per pound of base. To use in bath bombs polysorbate 80 must be used. Use polysorbate at half your oils. For example, if you use three teaspoons of carrier oils, now use 3 tsp of oils and 1.5 tsp. of poly 80. If your bath bombs are too wet, decrease the amount of poly and carriers oil by the same ratio. The addition of polysorbate will prevent staining or a mica powder ring around the tub.
To use this mica in Melt and Pour Soap: Wet the mica with rubbing alcohol until a liquid slurry is made. This usually is about a 1:1 mix of mica and rubbing alcohol. Add the desired amount of the slurry to the melted soap and stir to combine.
To use this mica in Cold Process Soap: Combine the mica with a light, liquid oil such as sweet almond or sunflower oil. Mix the mica at a rate of 1 Tbsp of oil to 1 tsp of mica. Increase the amounts as needed. Add this color mixture at trace.
Features & Highlights
- WIDELY USE IN Poly Resin, Nail Art, Candle Making, Soap Making, Resin Jewelery, Artists Acrylic and Tempera paints, Watercolors and Polymer Clay
- NON BLEEDING and will not change color.
- WHAT YOU GET: 24 Packs - 5g(0.18ounce)per color. Total weight is 124g(4.3ounce). 24 Packs Color Includes: Pink, Auqa Blue, Metalic Copper, Purple, Mauve, Kelly Green Brown, White, Gold, Rose, Orchid, etc.
- EASY TO USE: Newbie or pro, working with our colorants for soap making is a total breeze. This powder dyes that melt fast and attached to the soap material, and easy to create the perfect product. It can be used for a wide variety handmade cosmetic. Use for Eye shadow, Blush, Nail Art and other Craft Projects.
- OUR NATURE IDENTICAL MICAS are based on lab-made fluorphlogopite. Fluorphlogopite is made to be nature-identical to naturally mined mica. While naturally mined mica has a yellow tint to it, lab created micas are clear like glass and are formulated to be much more vibrant and vivid than natural mica powders.
|Color:||0.18 oz 25 Colors|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 3 x 3 inches|