Meg's Glowmix - GLOW IN THE DARK PIGMENT POWDER FOR SLIME: NO FOOD COLORING NEEDED - 3.2 ounces (0.53oz/color) - 6 Pack - Slime Supplies set; add powder to clear glue, epoxy, resin, or nail polish.
Meg's Glowmix - GLOW IN THE DARK PIGMENT POWDER FOR SLIME: NO FOOD COLORING NEEDED - 3.2 ounces (0.53oz/color) - 6 Pack - Slime Supplies set; add powder to clear glue, epoxy, resin, or nail polish. by Meg's Glowmix at Designers Artists. MPN: 4336953381. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is Meg's Glowmix? Meg's Glowmix is a set of 6 uniquely tailored glow powders collected to enhance slime. These powders are designed to both
Meg's Glowmix is a set of 6 uniquely tailored glow powders collected to enhance slime. These powders are designed to both color your slime and let it glow in the dark. The larger the particle the higher the luminosity. At 35-45 microns, Meg's powders are small enough to mix evenly with slime yet large enough for optimal glow.
Contains 6 pigments packaged individually. Meg's colors are Green Ghost and Blue Ice for best luminosity, additional colors are Mango, Yellow , Pink and Blue selected for both the ability to dye slimes and superb glow quality. 0.53 oz each. This product does not contain slime, borax, or slime-activating ingredients.
Quality and High Luminance
Vibrant neon colors made from Strontium Aluminates. This new glow technology gives the product the highest luminance and afterglow available. Meg's Glowmix is 15 times more luminous and has over 10 times the afterglow duration than zinc sulfide glow products. Each of the pigments is treated for water protection and will not be decomposed in water based substances.
Using Meg's Glowmix
When coloring slimes with Meg's powders, a little bit goes a long way! Use approximately 1 tsp for every cup of slime. For stronger color and glowing power add 1/2 tsp at a time and knead well. You can also add Meg's Glowmix to mediums such as resin, paints, inks, glue and nail polish. Mixes perfectly with elmer's clear glue.
Charge with any Light
Meg's powders will charge and glow brightly after being exposed to any light source for a few minutes! Direct sunlight works best but even the light of cloudy days and desk lamps will work. Charging the powder after mixing with your chosen medium will provide the best results, as each particle is given the room for full light exposure.
Features & Highlights
- This product is available ONLY from Relik Trading Company. Please Purchase Carefully. - MAKING SLIME AT HOME? - Meg's Glowmix was created and designed to enhance slime or any art and craft project you have on the go. Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- ONE STOP SHOP FOR ART PIGMENTS - Our powders will give your art project a gorgeous daytime hue and glow in the dark as the exact SAME color!
- 6 COLOR VARIETY PACK - product contains six unique colors - 1/2 oz each - Make the perfect glow nails for a night out, or use for the next Slime Birthday Party.
- 100% WATERPROOF and NO SULFUR SMELL - Powders have been repeatedly tested positive for glow quality, slime mixing, insolubility and shelf life. Non-toxic, non-radioactive, inflamable and FDA approved. Not for consumption.
- IDEAL SIZE - Whether you are making slime or paint, our crystal size of 40-50 microns is the perfect size to mix well and glow at its finest.
|Manufacturer:||Relik Trading Company|
|Publisher:||Relik Trading Company|
|Studio:||Relik Trading Company|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.28 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|