Land of the Free Because of the Brave
- An America inspired patriotic stencil by our local artists!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
Stencils for Wood Signs are one of the easiest ways to make meaningful gifts and crafts to share with friends, family and loved ones. When you use stencils for painting, your crafting results are greatly improved!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe.
Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
Our stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's all about making the best stencils you've ever used.
If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then stencils are for you!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision encouraged.