Hemp Fiber for Spinning, Blending, Felting & Fiber Arts. Natural Vegan Combed Top. Espresso
Hemp Fiber for Spinning, Blending, Felting & Fiber Arts. Natural Vegan Combed Top. Espresso by Living Dreams Yarn at Designers Artists. MPN: FibVegHempEspresso. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- 2 OUNCES (50g) of dyed hemp sliver, ready for spinning, blending, & felting projects.
- HEMP has truly withstood the test of time-it was the earliest plant cultivated for fiber! Made from cannabis plants, it is highly durable and slightly finer than flax. Average staple length: 5 inches (120mm).
- SPINNING: Hemp is much prized for adding durability and texture to yarns. The fiber will get softer with each wash, but will not become stretchy. Perfect for creating summer weight yarn, macrame twine, rustic jewelry, and household linens that will last for many years to come.
- FREE FROM TOXINS: Our fibers are rigorously tested to meet strict GOTS and Oeko-Tex standards. This means they are guaranteed to be free from harmful substances often found in manufacturing, such as formaldehyde, phthalates, and heavy metals.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Hemp fiber is grown with low impact on the environment. It requires no synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds for cultivation. Our vegan fibers are 100% cruelty-free. Kind to your skin and the planet!
|Manufacturer:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Brand:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Publisher:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Studio:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.79 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 1 x 1 inches|