Monoprinting on gelatin plates gives a unique result popular with many printmakers. While gelatin plates ultimaely deteriorate, Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plates are actual reusable printing surfaces. They look, feel, and react like a gelatin plate, but are made of a unique plastic that contains mineral oil. They do not contain any latex or animal products. Acrylic paint, water-soluble inks and fabric paints work best to create interesting one-of-a-kind monoprints - No printing press needed! Easy clean-up with soap and water. One 8x10 inch Gel Plate.
Features & Highlights
- MONOPRINTING WITHOUT A PRESS - Easily create works of art in minutes with our user friendly Gelli Printing Plate
- DURABLE, REUSABLE AND EASY TO CARE FOR - Gel Printing Plates that look and feel like gelatin but are durable and reusable- just store at room temperature
- SIMPLE CLEAN UP - Use with acrylic paint for best results and easy clean-up - just sprits with water and wipe clean or use baby wipes
- MADE OF UNIQUE PLASTIC - Our Gelli Arts Printing Plates are made of a special plastic that contains minerals- no latex or animal products
- THINK BIG - Create bold, beautiful prints for wall art or bleed prints on A4 and Letter size papers
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.16 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gelli Arts, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.