Flax Fiber for Spinning, Blending, Fiber Arts. Natural Vegan Combed Top. Mauve
Flax Fiber for Spinning, Blending, Fiber Arts. Natural Vegan Combed Top. Mauve by Living Dreams Yarn at Designers Artists. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Natural Flax is an ancient fiber that can be spun into linen - it is cool to the touch and most prized for making fashionable summer garments. It is
Features & Highlights
- 2 OUNCES (50g) of dyed flax sliver, ready for spinning, blending, & felting projects.
- FLAX-ALSO KNOWN AS LINEN- is an eco-friendly fiber made from the stem of the flax plant. It is tough, breathable, and cool to the touch, with an average staple length of 5 inches (120mm).
- SPINNING: Flax is much prized for adding longevity and a lovely drape to yarns. The fiber will get softer with each wash, but will not become stretchy. Perfect for creating summer garments, household linens, and accessories that will last for many years to come.
- FREE FROM TOXINS: Our fibers are rigorously tested to meet strict GOTS and Oeko-Tex standards. This means they are guaranteed to be free from harmful substances often found in manufacturing such as formaldehyde, pesticides, and heavy metals.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our vegan plant-based fibers are sustainable, biodegradable, and 100% cruelty-free. Kind to your skin and the planet!
|Manufacturer:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Brand:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Publisher:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Studio:||Living Dreams Yarn|
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.05 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|