Firefly Colored Lamp Oil and Candle Dye - Red, Blue & Yellow. Use in Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. Color Your Lamp Oil Seasonally or Match any Decor. Mix Red, Blue, Yellow Lamp Oil Dyes.
Firefly Colored Lamp Oil and Candle Dye - Red, Blue & Yellow. Use in Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. Color Your Lamp Oil Seasonally or Match any Decor. Mix Red, Blue, Yellow Lamp Oil Dyes. by Firefly at Designers Artists. MPN: dye-3-pk. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You can easily color your lamp and candle oil using our liquid candle dyes. No longer do you need to purchase lots of different EXPENSIVE colored
You can easily color your lamp and candle oil using our liquid candle dyes. No longer do you need to purchase lots of different EXPENSIVE colored lamp oil. Do it yourself easily and without any mess. Please note that different colors have different viscosities and it is advisable to shake before using.
You will need paper towels, 2-3 wooden toothpicks, oil-based color dye (which you just found!), an oil candle or oil lamp and Firefly Lamp Oil. ;-)
Step 1) Create a small protected work area with paper towels.
Step 2) Fill your oil candle 3/4 full with Firefly Lamp Oil or just add the dye to the bottle of fuel.
Step 3) Select your color. Over the paper towel coat the tip of the toothpick with a small amount of dye. You can always add more. If too much, simply wipe on the paper towel
Step 4) Dip the toothpick into the oil candle and shake to incorporate the dye. Continue to add color until you get the desired depth of color. If creating a secondary color, simply use another toothpick with a new color and dip into the oil candle.
Note: The toothpick method works great for coloring small amounts of fuel. It lets you easily control the depth of color. If you are coloring a 16-oz. or 32-oz. bottle, you'll probably want to use a full drop or more depending on the depth of color you prefer.
A Word of Caution - Accidents do happen. The dye will stain clothing, skin, countertops, etc. So here are some tips if you spill the dye. Tackle the stain immediately. Lacquer thinner will remove the stain from hard surfaces; petroleum jelly and coconut oil from the skin; and non-acetate nail polish remover or toothpaste on a nail brush for under the nails. Clothing? An oil-based stain remover should do it. Just be careful!
One more thing... This is lamp oil dye which colors the lamp oil. It will not color the flame.
Features & Highlights
- Our Colored Lamp Oil Dye has been tested with Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil, Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil and Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel. WARNING: Firefly dye will not dissolve in kerosene-based products, bio-fuel or vegetable oils. Easy, How-To Instructions are Below
- Great to use for a Liquid Light Show!
- You will receive 3 Glass Bottles Filled with 10 mls of Candle Dye - Red, Blue and Yellow. Economically Color Your Candle and Lamp Oil for the Holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, etc.!
- We Actually Prefer Colored Lamp Oil to Clear as it Adds a Significant, Unique and Unexpected Design Element.
- Easy, No-mess Instructions Below. Also works great to color PVC Pipe. CAUTION; This dye will "stain" whatever it lands on - your hands, carpet and other absorbing materials; after all, it's DYE. IMPORTANT: This is Lamp Oil Dye and WILL NOT color the flame.
|Manufacturer:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Color:||Red, Blue and Yellow|
|Publisher:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Studio:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|