Fabric Dye Powder French Lavender Color Hand Wash Small Natural Dye Non Toxic, No Metals, Easy DIY Tie
Fabric Dye Powder French Lavender Color Hand Wash Small Natural Dye Non Toxic, No Metals, Easy DIY Tie by I love Deco at Designers Artists. MPN: DL-Dy-FrLvd01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ignite Your Creative Spirit: Create something custom and unique with an ombre, dip-dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern. How to Dye: Colour mixing rules
Features & Highlights
- Fabric Dye for use by hand with permanent results. Multi-Purpose: Wake Up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion covers, even dye your decorative items.
- Ideal for dyeing smaller items such as blouses or tops, delicate fabrics such as wool and silk and for crafts such as tie-dye and batik. Great for Tie Dye: Dylon multi-purpose dye is great for tie dye, make your t-shirt outstanding. Bring back your fabric to life again.
- Usage: One pack will dye up to 8.80z (250g) of fabric (e.g. a shirt) to the full shade on the pack or larger amounts to lighter shades.
- Use it with ease: You can use your hands to dye small fabrics, no worries it's harmless because there is non toxic and no metals contain. Also color mixing rules apply (e.g. Red dye on blue fabric will give purple). How to Dye: Use dye powder with a plastic bucket, stainless steel sink or pot.
- Suitable for use on natural fabrics: cotton, linen and viscose. Lighter shades will be achieved on polyester/coton and polyester/viscose mixes. Not suitable for use on wool silk, synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, acrylic, nylon) and fabrics with special finishes (e.g. waterproofing or fire resistant)
|Manufacturer:||I love Deco|
|Brand:||I love Deco|
|Publisher:||I love Deco|
|Studio:||I love Deco|