Earring Chic: 35 Hand-Selected Projects
Super Savings Item! Save 36% on the Earring Chic: 35 Hand-Selected Projects by Interweave Press at Designers Artists. SKU: 160672. MPN: NLB-1424. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hoops? Dangles? Chandeliers? Yes, yes, and yes!Earring Chic has them all (and more!) and will dazzle you with projects from all of your favorite
Hoops? Dangles? Chandeliers? Yes, yes, and yes!
Earring Chic has them all (and more!) and will dazzle you with projects from all of your favorite North Light designers. Heidi Boyd makes great earrings for day, while Margot Potter injects her incomparable whimsy into her pieces and Fernando Dasilva will get you ready for a night on the town.
Inside Earring Chic you'll find:
- 35 projects by jewelry masters, all hand-selected from our treasury of fabulous projects
- Chapters that let you work your way from beginner to advanced. Detailed step-by-step instructions and photos will ensure your success, as will comprehensive techniques and materials sections.
- Every style imaginable—stringing, chain mail, wire wrapping and shaping, hammering, beadweaving—they're all here.
- Materials from the everyday to the exotic, including glass and plastic beads, wood beads, seed beads, crystals, wire, jump rings, chains, pre-made and custom components and findings.
Features & Highlights
- Edited by Jennifer Claydon
- Softcover book
- Book contains 144 pages
|Manufacturer:||North Light Books|
|Publisher:||North Light Books|
|Studio:||North Light Books|
|Item Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.95 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|