Cutting knife for fine chip carving wood and general purpose wood carving knife - best bench detail carving knife - carbon steel and razor-sharp - great for whittling begginers (Cutting knife)
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the Cutting knife for fine chip carving wood and general purpose wood carving knife - best bench detail carving knife - carbon steel and razor-sharp - great for whittling begginers (Cutting knife) by BeaverCraft at Designers Artists. MPN: 4336912182. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whittling knife Details: ✔ Blade Material - High-Quality Carbon Steel ✔ For all Types of Wood ✔ Handle Material - Ashwood ✔ Total length: 6.3
Whittling knife Details:
✔ Blade Material - High-Quality Carbon Steel
✔ For all Types of Wood
✔ Handle Material - Ashwood
✔ Total length: 6.3 inches approx.
Chip carving knife Features:
- Wood cutting knife is designed specifically for basic wood carving, green woodworking, chip carving wood, marking, general purpose woodworking, handicrafts, and fine wood woorking. The thin pointed tip of the knife can be used for delicate wood cutting and allows working in tight areas of details.
- If you want to start a collection of carving knives, the cutting knife is an excellent place to start. It is sure to become an indispensable part of even a master carver's toolkit.
- Blade made of high carbon instrumental steel.
- The cutting edge is very sharp, which allows you to cut softwood. The cuts are very smooth and shiny. The cutting edge is durable to cut hardwoods such as oak or walnut.
If you are beginner: Remember, these knives for wood carving are very sharp, so you need to be careful. Please use a carving glove on the hand you’re holding the piece of wood with. Make sure to use your wrist, and not your elbow, to control the whittling knife. This will allow for more control over precise carvings. Keep your wood carving tools sharp, not dull, to make wood carving easier.
"5 Easy steps to sharpen hook knife" and "How to sharpen the woodcarving knife" - FREE eBooks By spoon carver Chris Malcolm!
30-day 100% money back guarantee: We are completely confident that you will love our chip carving knife or we will refund your money back!
Buy it Now! Click the orange "Add to Cart" button and start crafting with the green woodworking tools!
Features & Highlights
- ⚡️ CHIP WOOD CARVING KNIFE: Whittling knife is designed specifically for general wood carving, green woodworking, fine cutting wood, best for starting whittling and begginers. The thin pointed tip of the knife can be used for delicate wood cutting.
- ⚡️ HIGH -QUALITY CARBON STEEL BLADES: The blade of the wood carving knife detail is made of high-carbon steel and is hardened to proper firmness. The wood cutting knife is sharpened and polished so you can use this detail knife right from the box. We stand by our green woodworking tools quality, so you'll get all the necessary information about our whittling tools and appropriate help also.
- ⚡️ CUTTING EDGE of our chip-carving knife is very sharp, which allows you to cut softwood. Fine cuts of small detail carving knives are very smooth and shiny. Be careful with wood carving detail knife, it has a fine cut blade which can hurt you quickly. BeaverCraft stands by the green woodworking tools!
- ⚡️ ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The knife wood carving handle is made of hardwood oak and processed with natural linseed oil. The ergonomic design of the handle allows having a long period of comfortable wood carving without hand fatigue.
- ⚡️ BEST GIFT FOR EVERYONE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH WOOD CARVING: Chip bench carving knife is created to address the needs of the amateurs and professional woodcarvers. It is appreciated by many beginners in wood carving and professional woodworkers. "5 Easy steps to sharpen hook knife" and "How to sharpen the woodcarving knife", "How to prevent the knives from the rust" - FREE eBooks!
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.38 x 0.07 x 0.07 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.42 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|