When I was young ,I had a little dream
I wanted to build my own castle with my own hands.
Then I will so happy that jump highly.
I have never give up my feeling.
At last a great idea hit me deeply.
Macrame Craft Cord can make my dream come true!
I can even do more and more Unbelievable thing by myself.
Make macrame plant hangers,decorate my own house,even as a gift for sweet friends.
It is so amazing for me!
Let us share together with Bonnie Craft Macrame Cord.
Features & Highlights
- Size:3mm natural cotton cord,200 meters,enough to create any macrame project.You will get full proud of great crafts projects by yourselves.
- Material:100% Natural awesome cotton,soft but durable and strong.Can be used for many things making,not just handmade,craft. The ends melt nice and tight .Super easy to burn the ends for finishing.It is the perfect material for any macrame project!
- Macrame Plant Hangers:Nice to making some macrame plant hangers.This cordis especially useful in areas like near a kitchen or bathroom and outdoors.Decorate chainlink fence,design rugs,reweave a broken chair bottom and so much party decorations.
- Great for weeding:It's great for crafts projects！The color is pretty cool for wedding arch,wedding backdrop or wedding gift etc
- Would you like to just have a try by yourself?Waiting for your great macrame project to share with us.
|Part Number:||Cosweet Macrame Cord|
|MPN:||Cosweet Macrame Cord|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cosweet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By LEISURE ARTS
mpn: 160626, ean: 0028906055856,
LEISURE ARTS-Dishcloths Made With The Knook. Whether for yourself or as gifts, these ten fabulous dishcloths will look great in any kitchen. Each pattern includes a color photograph and written instructions. Also included are general instructions for...