Chakra Pendants, Indian Energy Charms, 21 Pcs (3 of Each) (Silver Tone)
Chakra Pendants, Indian Energy Charms, 21 Pcs (3 of Each) (Silver Tone) by JGFinds at Designers Artists. MPN: JG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These 21 charms are Chakra pendants. Sizes vary but are between 31mm x27mm(1 2/8'' x1 1/8'') - 29mm x23mm(1 1/8'' x 7/8''). Made of zinc alloy (lead and
In some Indian religions, a chakra is thought to be an energy point or node in the subtle body. Chakras are believed to be part of the subtle body, not the physical body, and as such, are the meeting points of the subtle (non-physical) energy channels called nadi. Nadi are believed to be channels in the subtle body through which the life force (prana) (non-physical) or vital energy (non-physical) moves. Various scriptural texts and teachings present a different number of chakras. It's believed that there are many chakras in the subtle human body, according to the tantric texts, but there are seven chakras that are considered to be the most important ones.
Features & Highlights
- You get the exact 7 pictured and 3 of each (21 pieces total)!
- Each vary in size, but between 31mm x27mm(1 2/8" x1 1/8") - 29mm x23mm(1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Represents meeting points of the subtle (non-physical) energy channels.
- Made of zinc alloy which is lead and nickel free
- Use for DIY projects, bracelets, necklaces or pendants
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 10.63 x 10.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|