Bonded Nylon Thread #69 - SGT KNOTS - Milspec Thread - All Purpose Sewing Thread - for Leather Stitching, Canvas & Clothing Repair, Upholstery, Horse Saddles, More (16 oz. Spool - Black)
Free Shipping Included! Bonded Nylon Thread #69 - SGT KNOTS - Milspec Thread - All Purpose Sewing Thread - for Leather Stitching, Canvas & Clothing Repair, Upholstery, Horse Saddles, More (16 oz. Spool - Black) by SGT KNOTS at Designers Artists. MPN: SK-BNT-69-16oz-Black. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From fishing to hunting, crafts to heavy-duty sewing, on a boat or in the home, most of us in the know turn to nylon thread for most applications.
From fishing to hunting, crafts to heavy-duty sewing, on a boat or in the home, most of us in the know turn to nylon thread for most applications. It's excellent resistance to moisture, abrasion, chemical deterioration, exposure to acidic and alkaline environments, and aging have made it the trusted thread of the US military and other experts for decades, and SGT KNOTS is proud to bring you the same quality and affordability employed by those serving in our armed forces.
SGT KNOTS Bonded Nylon Sewing Thread is made to military specifications, and can't be beat for its versatility and durability in a wide variety of wilderness/survival uses. Nylon thread is also great for heavy-duty clothing repairs, mending things around the house, and a range of arts and crafts projects. This Size #69 nylon is the perfect blend of small size and high strength, allowing for smooth stitching in heavy fabrics and confident use in heavy-duty situations. With a breaking strength of approximately 11 lbs., your nylon thread will be able to handle all but the most extreme situations.
Each 16 oz. (1 lb.) spool of SGT KNOTS Bonded Nylon Sewing Thread contains approximately 6,000 yards of thread-more than enough for any need, easily stored and just as easily deployed. Available in black and white, this thread is made right here in the USA. As with all products sold by SGT KNOTS-proud to be a veteran-owned company-this bonded nylon sewing thread is 100% backed by the SGT KNOTS guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- NYLON THREAD - We designed our military grade bonded nylon sewing thread for heavy-duty stitching and crafting applications. US military thread of choice for over two decades due to its superior strength and durability over normal household sewing threads. Perfect craft line for leather stitching, canvas repair, upholstery, horse saddles, gun holsters, knife sheaths, and more.
- BONDED COATING - Our nylon thread is bonded, meaning the exterior has been covered in a protective coating that drastically increases durability. The bond provides extra resistance to abrasion, needle heat, and fraying. As a result, the thread will be stiffer and about 5% thicker than untreated nylon thread. Throw a spool in your bug out bag or backpack and tackle any outdoor/wilderness crafting project with ease.
- STRETCH & RESISTANCE - Nylon thread excels in high stress environments where other threads degrade and break apart. These long-lasting synthetic fibers have a wide range of built in resistance to temperature, moisture, sunlight/UV rays, oil, and weather conditions. Nylon will stretch about 25% before it breaks, allowing your seams to contract and expand naturally without snapping or becoming distorted.
- LENGTH / WIDTH / COLOR - Comes on a 16 oz. Spool - Approximately 6,000 yards. SGT KNOTS Nylon Bonded Thread diameter thickness is #69 (0.3378 mm). Available in 2 different colors: White, or Black.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Bonded Nylon Sewing Thread made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|