Artoree DIY 5D Diamond Painting by Number Kit, Full Rhinestone Rubik's Cube Diamond Drill Embroidery Cross Stitch Painting Kit Arts Craft Canvas for Home Wall Decor-Seaside Village 14x19”
Save 1% on the Artoree DIY 5D Diamond Painting by Number Kit, Full Rhinestone Rubik's Cube Diamond Drill Embroidery Cross Stitch Painting Kit Arts Craft Canvas for Home Wall Decor-Seaside Village 14x19” by Artoree at Designers Artists. MPN: KM0009. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Diamond painting is an easy and enjoyable activity for crafters young and old. It is similar to cross stitch embroidery and paint by number, except
Artoree diamond painting kit uses Rubik's cube diamond drill beads, which makes the finished artwork unique, more shining and vivid. It's a wonderful choice if you're considering getting a diamond painting kit.
How To Diamond Paint:
1. Understand how to read the canvas. The canvas is composed of tiny boxes that are colored and labeled with numbers. Each number corresponds to a diamond color. The numbers are written on a chart, with the corresponding bag and diamond color written below or next to it. The chart is printed on the side of the canvas.
2. Unroll the canvas and tape it down onto a flat surface. The canvas is covered with a protective plastic film. The chart area is sticky if you peel back this plastic film. It's recommended that you do not remove the entire piece of plastic film at once. Instead, start from the bottom, work your way up, slowly peel back the film.
3. Look at the chart and determine which color of diamond to use. Put the diamonds in the tray. It's recommended to work with one color at a time. Position the diamonds with the flat side down by slightly shaking the tray.
4. Dip the tip of the applicator pen into the gel. The gel will enable you to pick up the diamonds.
5. Gently press the tip of the applicator pen to the rounded side of the diamond.
6. Peel back the plastic film to uncover the area you are working on and carefully press the diamond onto the symbol box.
Repeat Steps 4-6 until your design is completed.
After positioning the last diamond, lay the protective film over the top of the design.
Features & Highlights
- RUBIK'S CUBE DIAMOND DRILL: All the rhinestone diamond beads have 26-facets, which makes the beads more shinning, the whole painting feels more three-dimensional and vivid. Besides, Artoree is using all round diamond beads, which makes the diamond painting process easier and less frustrated.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CANVAS: The canvas is made of high quality oil cloth, which is durable, water-proof, damp-proof and wrinkle-free. At the same time, special strong glue is used to cover the canvas so the diamonds won't fall down once they're pressed onto the canvas.
- RELAXING AND REWARDING: Applying the diamonds is a simple and interesting process which provides hours of enjoyment as you re-create the design. It's a great way to relieve stress. Also it becomes so rewarding when the painting is finished. Get it framed as a wall decoration if you'd like to.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: It's not only a great idea for cross stitch, embroider craft lovers, but also a wonderful gift for family and friends. Artoree will provide variety sizes and styles from simple to elaborate so people of all skill levels could find a good product to try and enjoy.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: A pre-printed oil canvas, round flat-backed diamond beads, a tray, a pen-like tool and a packet of gel. Please be noted that the frame is not included. Get a proper frame to hang your finished painting from a local store.
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|