Ampersand Pastelbord is made of a gesso and clay coated hardboard panel with a granular marble dust finish. The result is a textured board comparable to sanded pastel paper, but much more durable and versatile. Since it has a hardboard backing, Pastelbord can be used with wet or dry pastel techniques, as well as acrylics. The museum quality surface is non-yellowing and ph neutral. Available in multiple colors and sizes. This assorted pack comes with four 1/8" thick, 5" x 7" panels, one of each color- white, sand, gray, and green.
Features & Highlights
- Gesso and clay coated hardboard panel with granular marble dust finish
- Similar to a sanded pastel paper but much more durable
- Coating is ph neutral and non-yellowing
- Can be used with wet or dry pastel techniques or acrylics
- 5 x 7 inches - 1/8 inch depth - pack of 4
|Manufacturer:||AMPERSAND ART SUPPLY|
|Color:||Assorted - 1/8 Inch Depth|
|Publisher:||AMPERSAND ART SUPPLY|
|Studio:||AMPERSAND ART SUPPLY|
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ampersand, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.