3M RADIAL BRISTLE DISCS 3/4" YELLOW BRISTLE BRUSH SATIN 80 GRIT COARSE 12 Discs (E1)
3M RADIAL BRISTLE DISCS 3/4'' YELLOW BRISTLE BRUSH SATIN 80 GRIT COARSE 12 Discs (E1) by 3M at Designers Artists. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: - Bristle Disc Diameter: 3/4'' - 18mm - Bristle Grade: Yellow - 80 Grit (Coarsest available in 3/4'') - Disc Center Hole: 1/16'' -
Features & Highlights
- 3M RADIAL BRISTLE DISCS 80 GRIT YELLOW BRISTLE BRUSH 3/4" Pack of 12 Pieces COARSE 80 GRIT These are the unique 3M Radial Bristle Discs a new type of abrasive that is superior to sandpaper, flap wheels, or other types of sanders, brushes, or abrasive wheels. The 3M bristle materials are long lasting and very effective.
- APPLICATIONS: Woodworking - Woodcarvers will appreciate how well they remove the "fuzzies" without harming any of the underlying detail.
- The 3M Cubitron and aluminum oxide grains embedded throughout the plastic bristles make them very long lasting. Their flexible bristles can reach into areas with detail and irregular, curved, or flat surfaces. Bristle Discs can be stacked, use as many discs as needed on rotary miniature mandrels, use them like natural bristle brushes, without any compounds - which is already impregnated in the disc material. The different colors of discs designate the grade.
- Jewelry & Crafts - Jewelers and Metalsmiths use the various grits of these discs, for cleaning, pre-polishing, metal surface Satin Texture finish and polishing of precious metals. Die & Mold Shops - when cleaning parts and molds, especially good on hard to polish materials like titanium and valplast.
- - Coarser grits can be used to clean and remove surface oxides, in carving and grinding,surface texture while finer grits will smooth, burnish and polish. - The 3M Cubitron and Aluminum Oxide grains embedded throughout the plastic bristles make them very long lasting.
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|