20g of Thermochromic Temperature Activated Pigment Powder - Heat Sensitive Color Changing Powder for Slime, Paint, Resin, Epoxy, Nail Polish, Ink, Screen Printing, Fabric Art, Casting (Black)
20g of Thermochromic Temperature Activated Pigment Powder - Heat Sensitive Color Changing Powder for Slime, Paint, Resin, Epoxy, Nail Polish, Ink, Screen Printing, Fabric Art, Casting (Black) by California Containers at Designers Artists. MPN: 01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED - This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent (colored below the temperature, transparent above)
- NON-TOXIC - This powder is safe for skin contact and uses no harsh chemicals (but not intended for consumption). Great for making color-changing slime, play dough, Sugru, Polymorph, and nail polish
- VERSATILE - This heat-sensitive pigment is perfect for a wide range of arts and crafts and mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resins. Make your own heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, or whatever you can imagine
- HIGH QUALITY - This powder is ultra fine with vibrant colors
- EASY TO USE - Simply add pigment to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing generates heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
|Manufacturer:||BlackFrost Industries, Inc.|
|Publisher:||BlackFrost Industries, Inc.|
|Studio:||BlackFrost Industries, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 0.24 x 0.24 inches|