10 X 1g SAMPLES of Thermochromic Temperature Activated Pigment - Multiple Colors - Heat Sensitive Color Changing Powder for Paint, Nail Polish, Ink, Screen Printing, Fabric Art, Ceramics.
10 X 1g SAMPLES of Thermochromic Temperature Activated Pigment - Multiple Colors - Heat Sensitive Color Changing Powder for Paint, Nail Polish, Ink, Screen Printing, Fabric Art, Ceramics. by UniGlow Glow ThermoChromatic Pigment at Designers Artists. MPN: 687928339353. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heat Sensitive Color Changing Slime Recipe 1/4 cup white school glue 1 Tablespoons water 3 teaspoons Thermochromic pigment 1/8 cup liquid starch
Features & Highlights
- Important: (10 COLORS x 1g) Mixed Colors. Colors Included: Sapphire Blue, Orange Red, Peacock Green, Red, Deep Blue, Black, Rose Red, Bright Red, Peach, Violet.
- TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED - This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent (colored below the temperature, transparent above)
- VERSATILE - This heat-sensitive pigment is perfect for a wide range of arts and crafts and mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resins. Make your own heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, or whatever you can imagine
- HIGH QUALITY - This powder is ultra fine with vibrant colors. OTHER AVAILABLE COLORS INCLUDE: VIOLET TO BLUE, VIOLET TO PINK, RED TO YELLOW, COFFEE TO GREEN, GREEN TO YELLOW, BLUE TO GREEN, SKY-BLUE, TURQUOISE BLUE, GOLDEN-YELLOW, DARK-GREEN, GRASS-GREEN.
- EASY TO USE - Simply add pigment to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing generates heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
|Manufacturer:||UniGlow Products LLC.|
|Brand:||UniGlow Glow ThermoChromatic Pigment|
|Publisher:||UniGlow Products LLC.|
|Studio:||UniGlow Products LLC.|