1 Ounce Glow In The Dark Pigment (30 Grams) - Waterproof (Neutral White)
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the 1 Ounce Glow In The Dark Pigment (30 Grams) - Waterproof (Neutral White) by Art 'N Glow at Designers Artists. MPN: FBA_ANG-30G-GP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Glow In The Dark Pigment Powder by Art 'N Glow Artists and creators from all over the world use our glow paints and powders for their projects.
Artists and creators from all over the world use our glow paints and powders for their projects. Usable in any transparent medium, our customers have created resin castings, glow in the dark canvas paintings, star murals, glowing glass figurines, glow in the dark clothing, and more!
What will you create? Click "ADD TO CART" today and be sure to share your creation with us. Our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE means you can buy with confidence.
• Glow Time: Up to 6 hours
• Size: 15-50 um (micron) depending on color
• Material: Strontium Aluminate, fluorescent pigment (fluorescent colors only)
• Longevity: Can be recharged millions of times
• Uses: Resin/rubber/plastic casting, glow paint pigment, molten glass, fishing lures, glow furniture, luminescent clothing, costumes and props, murals, star ceilings, emergency and industrial applications, nail polish, wax, glue, glaze, etc.
• Quantity: 1 ounce (30 grams)
• Safety: Non-toxic and non-radioactive. Made from naturally occurring rare earth aluminates. Do not ingest or inhale.
• Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light.
• What's included: Glow powder in a reclosable plastic bag, application cheat sheet, and web links to additional tips and resources
Features & Highlights
- Glow powder pigments in a variety of stunning colors from Art 'N Glow, the premier glow in the dark supplier for fine arts, crafts, and DIY projects.
- Each order includes 1 ounce (30 grams) of coated strontium aluminate glow powder which is the brightest, longest lasting glow in the dark technology available anywhere. Our glow pigment is packaged in a recloseable zip lock bag for your convenience.
- The maximum particle size of our phosphorescent crystals is between 30 and 50 microns depending on the color. This is the ideal size for general craft projects including resin/epoxy, paintings, murals, glass blowing, wax, jewelry making, etc. Since all of our powders are waterproof, they can be used in water based mediums like acrylic paints without any issues.
- We are proud to offer a large selection of the highest quality glow materials available and each one is packaged by hand in the USA. As a locally owned small business, we stand by our products and are happy to answer any application questions you may have. Additionally, our products are made from naturally occurring elements and are non-toxic and not radioactive.
- ORDER TODAY to start experiencing the magic of glow! Shop with confidence knowing that our 30 day, 100% money back guarantee is there for you if our product does not meet your needs.
|Manufacturer:||Art 'N Glow|
|Brand:||Art 'N Glow|
|Publisher:||Art 'N Glow|
|Studio:||Art 'N Glow|
|Item Size:||3 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|